APTech has announced the the return of the RED HOT Technology Recognition Program at PRINT 19 in Chicago (McCormick Place North, October 3-5). The RED HOT Technology Recognition Program highlights “what’s new” on the show floor, by showcasing publishing and printing technology, equipment, or services that have come to market within the past 12 months.
RED HOT Technologies will be recognized in 10 categories:
- Analog presses and add-on devices
- Color management, prepress, and pre-media
- Consumables and substrates
- Digital production printing devices
- Imprinting, mailing, shipping and fulfillment
- Marketing and multi-channel solutions
- Post-press, specialty, and finishing
- Sales and management systems
- Wide-format digital printing devices
Each of the RED HOT Technologies identified at a show may also be eligible to win one of three RED HOT Vanguard Awards:
- The RED HOT Vanguard Awards recognize products that may be industry game-changers.
- The RED HOT Collaboration Awards recognize innovative new products that result from a collaboration among different manufacturers.
- The RED HOT Pioneer Award will be given to a product that is the first of its kind or entirely new to the industry.
“The RED HOT program showcases ‘what’s new’ without judgement,” explains Thayer Long, president of APTech. “The Vanguard Awards recognize technology that breaks new ground, opening new markets and business opportunities that the industry needs.”
Produced by the Association for PRINT Technologies (APTech), PRINT 19 will feature an array of printing equipment and technology and 80+ educational sessions including hands-on labs,